Consolidating financial statements from multiple entities into a single set of financial statements is a complex task. There are several (common) mistakes to avoid to get a correct result.
In this webinar, we discuss the most common mistakes we see repeat themselves and techniques for accurate reporting, including:
- Errors in data entry
- Incorrect mapping of accounts
- Inaccurate currency conversions
- Accounting for intercompany transactions between subsidiaries correctly
- Accounting for non-controlling interests to report on the correct financial performance
- Ensuring consistent accounting policies
- Ensuring documentation
By the end of the webinar, you will understand which errors you are prone to make, how to avoid them, and get a well-defined financial consolidation process with clear guidelines and controls in place.
Christian Weber, Head of Sales has extensive experience in helping corporate groups transition to fully automated cloud consolidation to optimize their finance teams' value in the business.